The number of corona infections in the country has increased to ,100,326. 4627 infected grew on Monday. So far, 39,233 patients have also been cured. Today, the number of patients in Maharashtra has crossed 35000. On the second day more than 2 thousand reports came positive in the state. The Union Health Ministry said that the recovery rate of patients has increased to 38.29%. The number of patients per one lakh population in the country is 7.1. At the same time, the Center has asked 50% of its junior staff to come to office. After the lockdown, it was functioning with 33% employees.
On Monday, 2005 in Maharashtra, 536 in Tamil Nadu, 366 in Gujarat, 305 in Rajasthan, 299 in Delhi, 259 in Madhya Pradesh, 141 in Uttar Pradesh, p. 148 patients were found in Bengal, 103 in Bihar, 106 in Jammu and Kashmir, 99 in Karnataka, 52 in Andhra Pradesh, 48 in Odisha. These figures are based on information received from covid19india.org and state governments. According to the Union Health Ministry, 96 thousand 169 are infected in the country. 56 thousand 316 are being treated. 36 thousand 823 have been cured and 3029 have died.
Days when the highest number of infections occurred
Transition spread across 26 states, 7 union territories
Coronavirus infection has spread to 26 states. 7 Union Territories are also vulnerable. These include Delhi, Chandigarh, Andaman and Nicobar, Jammu and Kashmir, Ladakh, Puducherry and Dadra and Nagar Haveli.
|state||How infected||How well||How many deaths|
|Jammu and Kashmir||1289||609||15|
|Andaman and Nicobar||33||33||0|
|Dadar And Nagar Haveli||1||1||0|
These figures are according to information from covid19india.org and state governments. According to the Union Health Ministry, 96 thousand 169 are infected in the country. 56 thousand 316 are being treated. 36 thousand 823 have been cured and 3029 have died.
5 states and 1 union territory
- Madhya Pradesh, Infected – 5236: 259 new patients came here on Monday. Bhopal, Indore, Ujjain, Jabalpur, Khandwa, Dewas and Burhanpur have been kept in the Red Zone in Lockdown-4. The remaining districts of the state will be in the green zone. All kinds of economic activities will start here.
- Maharashtra, Infected – 35058: On Monday, 2005 patients increased in the state and 51 people died. Now the option of sealed zone is also included with the container. Under this, if someone is found infected in the colony of a building or housing society, then that building or campus will be sealed instead of the entire colony.
- Uttar Pradesh, Infected – 4605: Here on Monday, a record 9 thousand 114 samples were examined. Among them, 141 positives were found. So far, 2 thousand 783 patients have been cured in the state and 118 have died.
- Rajasthan, Infected – 5507: There were 305 cases of infection on Monday. Of these, 64 patients were found in Dungarpur, 47 in Jaipur, 35 in Jodhpur, 21 in Udaipur, 25-25 in Bhilwara and Jalore, 11 in Barmer and 10 in Rajsamand. So far 138 people have died in the state from Corona.
- Delhi, Infected – 10054: The corona report of 299 patients came positive on Monday, 283 patients recovered and 12 died. Of the total infected, 5409 are being treated here, while 4485 patients have been cured. The animal husbandry department’s office was sealed for 48 hours. An officer was found corona positive here.
- Bihar, Infected – 1423: On Monday, 103 corona were found infected. Of these, 31 were found in Gopalganj, 15 in Begusarai, 7 in Munger, 5 in Nalanda, 3 in Saharsa, while 1-1 patients were found in Khagaria, Nawada Supaul and Purnia. The government will decide in 1-2 days how much relaxation is available in the lockdown-4. Right now the rules of lockdown-3 will continue.