- Corona was infected while on duty at the Civil Hospital in Gurgaon Staff Nurse
- After recovering, he returned to work after completing the quarantine period
Poonam, a staff nurse who returned to duty after defeating Corona at the Civil Hospital in Gurgaon, says that no disease can reduce service and work. That’s when she completed her quarantine period and arrived on duty. Explain that Gurgaon district of Haryana is one of the most coronated districts. Where the class IV employees working in the hospital have been infected, from staff nurses, doctors and paramedical staff.
Poonam returned on duty – now I will serve the patients with more passion and passion
- He did a nursing course from Gurgaon in the year 2006 and got a government job in Haryana in the year 2008. Since then, she has been serving at the Civil Hospital in Gurgaon. Staff nurse Poonam says that no disease can reduce the spirit of our service. Our morale cannot drop. Of course, Corona impressed him for some time, but his spirit did not diminish. They will now serve patients with more passion and passion. Don’t be afraid of corona, but be safe, be careful. Whatever government guidelines have been issued, follow them.
- He also said prominently that the shortage of staff nurses should be bridged for the betterment of the country health sector. He said that to avoid corona, always follow three things. The first masking, the second social distance and the third washing hands well. We have to do this work regularly.
- He said there are health workers, police corona warriors. They are sad that they were attacked at many places in the country. Which is not correct. He has requested everyone not to do so. He also said that the WHO has also said that the corona will not end so easily. We may have to live with the corona for a long time and maybe a lifetime. So we have to make some changes in ourselves.