Lockdown 4.0 has started in the entire country from Monday. Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal gave information on what will be open in Delhi and which services will be exempted. CM Kejriwal told that there are 10054 cases in Delhi so far and 160 people have died so far. However, 4485 people have recovered. That means 45% people are cured. He said that we have to make a habit of living with the corona virus because this disease is not going to go away recently.
These services will be discontinued:
–Metro service will be closed
– Puja sites will be closed
– Hotels will remain closed
– Restriction on metro, school, college, hotel mall, gym, swimming pool, theater will continue.
– Religious places will remain closed, religious programs will remain closed.
– Barber shop, salon, spa will remain closed.
– Prohibited from leaving the house from 7 to 7 in the evening.
– Permission to open restaurant but only for home delivery
– Car pooling will not be allowed.
These services will be operational:
-Bus service will start all over Delhi. Only 20 passengers will be allowed to travel in one bus. Screening will take place before the riders board the bus.
– Transport will open, auto rickshaw, cycle rickshaw will allow one passenger.
– Only two passengers will be allowed in the taxi.
– Rural service 2 passengers
– Private car will run, 2 passengers in the car, one on bike
– All markets will open according to Odd-Even. Necessary similar shops will open daily, but social distancing will have to be followed.
– All types of industry will open.
– All government and private offices will open, but prefer work from home.
– Construction work started, only with laborers living in Delhi.
– There will be no activity in the Containment Zone.
– Masks will be necessary for everyone.