- The board made it clear that out of 83 subjects, only 29 subjects will have examinations, these will be the same subjects, which are necessary for going to the next class.
- Except for the students of North-East Delhi, no examination will be conducted for students of class 10 in the country.
Due to the lockdown, the datesheet of the examination of remaining subjects of CBSE 10th and 12th has been released. Union Human Resource Development Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank gave this information by tweeting. The board has already stated that now not only the remaining 83 subjects will be tested, but only 29 subjects.
Board issued guidelines for 12 points
- 1. All students have to bring their own hand sanitizer in a transparent bottle.
- 2. All students will cover their nose and mouth with a cloth or mask.
- 3. All students must follow the physical distance rules.
- 4. Parents tell their children about the necessary precautions to prevent the spread of infection.
- 5. Parents should ensure that their child is not ill.
- 6. All the students will have to strictly follow the rules issued while taking the exam.
- 7. Students have to follow all the rules given in the admit card.
- 8. The duration of the examination is given in the datasheet and admit card.
- 9. Answer sheets will be distributed between 10 am and 10:15 am.
- 10. After this, the question paper will be given at 10:15 am.
- 11. Students will read their question paper from 10:15 am to 10:30 am.
- Students will start writing their answers at 12:30 am.
Union Education Minister tweeted, ‘All of you CBSE I am sharing the date sheet of the remaining 10th exams. These exams will be for the students of North East Delhi only. I wish you all the best for the upcoming exams.
Nishank said, ‘Dear students, to all of you CBSE I am sharing the date sheet of the remaining 12th exams. I wish you all the best for the upcoming exams.
Exams in 29 subjects across the country and Delhi remain
In view of the situation in the country due to Corona, CBSE had stopped examinations of 83 subjects. The board made it clear that out of these 83 subjects, only 29 subjects will have examinations. These will be the subjects which are necessary to move to the next class.
Students of North-East Delhi will have 10th exam
The situation was also clarified regarding the CBSE 10th board exam. Except for the students of North-East Delhi, no examination will be conducted for the students of 10th standard in the country. The exams had to be postponed due to the violence in north-east Delhi during the CAA and NRC protests. The education minister had said that the 10th board examinations have been completed in all states. Exams for the remaining 6 important subjects of 10th will be conducted in North-East Delhi soon.
When which exam
10th datesheet for Delhi students
|The date||day||Subject code||subject|
|01 July||Wednesday||087||Social science|
|02 July||Thursday||086||Science theory|
|090||Science without practical|
|10 July||Friday||002||Hindi Course – A|
|085||Hindi Course – B|
|15 July||Wednesday||101||English Course A|
|184||English Course B|
12th Datasheet for Students of Deshbhar-Delhi
|The date||day||Subject code||subject||Area|
|01 July||Wednesday||064||Home science||Nationwide|
|02 July||Thursday||002||Hindi Elective||Nationwide|
|03 July||Friday||042||Physics||North east delhi|
|04 July||Saturday||055||Accountancy||North east delhi|
|06 July||Monday||043||Chemistry||North east delhi|
|07 July||Tuesday||065||Infomatics Pvt. (New)||Nationwide|
|083||Computer Science (New)||Nationwide|
|265||Infomatics Pra (Old)||Nationwide|
|283||Computer Science (Old)||Nationwide|
|08 July||Wednesday||001||English Elective – N||North east delhi|
|101||English Elective-Sea||North east delhi|
|301||English core||North east delhi|
|09 July||Thursday||054||Business study||Nationwide|
|14 July||Tuesday||028||Political science||North east delhi|
|15 July||Wednesday||041||maths||North east delhi|
|030||Economics||North east delhi|
|027||History||North east delhi|
|044||Biology||North east delhi|