The [pii_email_07cac007de772af00d51] error occurs usually with Microsoft Outlook 2016 application. It abruptly occurs due to an installation of the Outlook email client application or due to teh outdated application that disrupts any applications’ functions. In this post, we help our users how they can get rid of such error without seeking any outside technical assistance.
Before getting into that, let’s understand what the prime reasons that cause [pii_email_07cac007de772af00d51] error with the Microsoft Outlook 2016 application. This post is relevant for Microsoft Outlook users, regardless of the versions they are using.
- Multiple email accounts registered on Outlook application
- Browsing Outlook application on the internet rather than using the application
- Installing any third-party software
- Not cleaning caches and cookies for a long time
4 best possible solution that can solve [pii_email_07cac007de772af00d51] error
Solution # 1 – Remove and Install The Microsoft Outlook 2016
This is one of the best remedies that help users fix the Outlook application issue which may have not been updated in a while. This is where all you need to do is delete the Microsoft Outlook 2016 application from your system, and install it again. Do the following :
- Launch the Control Panel
- Click on the programs and features tab
- Search for Microsoft Office 2016 from the list of given options.
- Click to select and then hit the Uninstall button. An uninstall window will open. Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Once the process is complete, reboot the system and launch the Outlook application again to check if the error [pii_email_07cac007de772af00d51] has been fixed or not. resolved.
After applying this method, users may not find the problem, but if they still do they can try to repair the Outlook application in their system.
Solution # 2 – Repair via Programs and Features
The first thing you should do to fix the Outlook [pii_email_07cac007de772af00d51] error is to restore it from the program and features. So, kindly follow these steps.
- Open the control panel.
- Go to Programs and Features.
- Search for Microsoft Office 365 Find (or any other applicable office application) and select it.
- Next, click Edit the edit button at the top of the Programs and window. In the window that opens, follow the instructions on the »Select Repair select« screen.
- Once the procedure is complete, restart Outlook and discourage if the code is maintained.
If it is not one of the solutions which are working in your case, start by detecting if you own any duplicate outlook account by the same profile name.
Solution # 3 – Try to delete the duplicate accounts
If you have one or Microsoft Outlook email account, and you’re using the same Outlook application, here’s how you can fix and get rid of the [pii_email_07cac007de772af00d51] error. Here are the following steps :
- At first, Open the Outlook menu. Go to Account Settings and then to the Messaging tab.
- Select any duplicate mail account you see.
- Click to select and delete all the available records.
- Close the Outlook application.
- Clear all the cookies and caches associated with the Outlook program installed in your system.
- Now, relaunch the Microsoft Outlook 2016 application to see if it resolve your concern or not.
If you’re still getting the [pii_email_07cac007de772af00d51] error code, we have to help you use the troubleshooting application to get fix this email error.
Solution # 4 – Try the troubleshooting method
If all the above mentioned technical solutions failed your purpose to get rid of the [pii_email_07cac007de772af00d51] error, you can try to access the troubleshooter application. For all kinds of error and technical roadblocks, the troubleshooting program is all you need :
- Press the Windows icon on the keyboard, and navigate to Settings.
- Click the Troubleshoot button under the Update and Security section.
- Click on Yes to trigger troubleshooting applications.
- Wait for the configuration to get the finish. Now reboot your computer.
- Launch the Microsoft Outlook 2016 program to see if it fixes your error.
We hope that this article is what you’re looking for to solve the [pii_email_07cac007de772af00d51] error from your system. The above-mentioned solutions methods are just DIY techniques that help users fix the issue on theirs. Thereby, one must not need any niche technical expertise. Give us a thought on how you solved your Outlook error in the comment sections below.