- On Sunday, 2 people died in Jaipur, after which the total number of deaths reached 128.
- Online Labor Employment Exchange will be created in the state to provide employment
Corona positive cases are continuously coming up in Rajasthan. 70 new cases were found on Sunday morning. These include 36 in Jaipur (14 Jaipur district jail inmates infected), 18 in Dungarpur, 5 in Bikaner, 2-2 in Kota and Jhunjhunu, 1-1 in Ajmer, Barmer, Dausa, Pratapgarh, Nagaur, Sawai Madhopur and Karauli. . With this the figure of total infected reached 5030. At the same time, 2 people also died in Jaipur.
Meanwhile, Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot said on Saturday that he has made preparations to provide employment to the workers and to provide financial help when needed. An online Labor Employment Exchange will be created in the state with the approval of the formation of Pravasi Rajasthani Workers Welfare Fund. Through the Labor Employment Exchange, workers will be able to get employment according to their skills and industries will be available according to their needs.
Lockdown Phase 4: Malls and cinema halls will be closed for now, hotspot areas will not get discounts
The fourth phase of lockdown will begin from Monday. What will be opened during this, the state government will decide on this by Sunday evening. It is believed that the government will not give any exemption in curfew and containment areas of cities like Jaipur, Jodhpur, Udaipur. In the cities of Orange and Green zones, all markets except malls, cinema halls can be opened.
- Jaipur: The district jail has become Corona’s new hotspot. In the investigation of corona samples of 423 prisoners, 142 prisoners and the jail superintendents themselves were found infected. 14 new positives were found here on Sunday. Earlier on Saturday, 119 positives were found in the investigation report. While the jail superintendent and 9 prisoners were found infected a day earlier.
- Udaipur: The doctors, nurses, RAC jawans, home guard jawans, sweepers, grocery vendors, three UIT personnel distributing the ration, people from Gujarat-Maharashtra were the first to be found infected in the city so far. Then coronavirus was confirmed among the people around them. This shows that the people whose movement remained out of the houses, they and those who come in contact with them are vulnerable to Corona.
- quota: The medical department is now making changes to the strategy to eliminate Corona’s hotspots in the Percotta region. Because all efforts so far have failed in these mohallas with narrow streets and new cases are being reported daily despite curfew here for about one and a half months. Now the department has decided to sample the people of the Rage High Risk Group by specially containerizing these entire areas. It is being implemented firstly in the district as pilot project in Indira Market, Bajajkhana, Chandraghata and Patanpol.
Corona reached 31 districts out of 33
- The highest number of infections in the state are in Jaipur. 1554 (2 Italian citizens) are infected here. Apart from this, 1040 in Jodhpur (47 of them came from Iran), 321 in Kota, 255 in Ajmer, 363 in Udaipur, 147 in Tonk, 152 in Chittorgarh, 162 in Nagaur, 123 in Bharatpur, 68 in Banswara, 114 in Pali, Jalore. Out of 69 patients, 61 were found in Jaisalmer (14 of them came from Iran), 48 in Jhalawar, 56 in Jhunjhunu, 50 in Bhilwara, 47 in Bikaner. Meanwhile, 33 in Dausa, 24 in Dholpur, 33 in Alwar, 33 in Churu, 33 in Rajsamand, 32 in Sirohi, 60 in Dungarpur, 14 in Hanumangarh, 27 in Sikar, 17 in Sawai Madhopur, 19 in Barmer, 10 in Karauli. , 5 corona patients have been found in Pratapgarh. 4 infected have been found in Baran. 49 BSF personnel have also been found positive in Jodhpur. 7 people from other states were found positive.
- So far 128 people have died from Corona in Rajasthan. These include 70 in Jaipur (including four from UP), 17 in Jodhpur, 10 in Kota, 5 in Ajmer, 3-3 in Pali and Nagaur, Karauli, Alwar, Bikaner, Bhilwara, Chittorgarh, Sikar and Bharatpur 2-2, Jalore. Banswara, Churu, Pratapgarh, Sawai Madhopur and Tonk have lost 1-1.