Among the various sex toys, the butt plug, stimulator (and dilator) for anal sex for him and for her, is back in fashion. Here’s what it is and how to buy butt plugs. After the Fifty Shades trilogy, the Butt Plug, dilator and stimulator for anal sex, is back on the shelves of sex shops. No longer just vibrators, therefore; here are the instructions for use for a slap-up dilation.
What is a Butt Plug?
On commercial sites for erotic accessories and sex shops, the term “butt plug” has gradually replaced the word “anal stimulator”. For once, however, it is clear that a butt plug is designed to prepare the anus for anal sex (sodomy); it is not therefore a real sex-toy, because it is not used to give pleasure, but to dilate the anal orifice to facilitate its penetration. However, some people use it as a dildo.
How to use a butt plug?
Before considering using a butt plug, it is necessary to massage the anal orifice to relax and prepare for the introduction. It is highly recommended to lubricate the anus and the plug before inserting. It is necessary to gently introduce the butt plug, rotating it and expanding the movement to gradually dilate the muscle, without necessarily inserting it deeply, at first. According to some, this circular stimulation will already be a source of pleasure, others make the object move back and forth to increase the dilation of the anus. Use a lubricant – preferably water based – to make penetration smoother.
Nipple clamps, a new level for your erotic life
Here again I am going to tell you a little about nipple clamps, so that when you are going to have a night of passion you will be encouraged to try them and buy nipple clamps.
- Nipple clamps are sex toys that can be used by both men and women.
- They usually cause pain when they are held tightly to the nipples, restricting the flow of blood, and when they are removed due to the return of the flow. However, the pleasure and the feeling of being at the mercy of your partner will increase the desire to carry out your deepest fantasies.
- Before placing the clamps, it is advisable to first stimulate the nipples so that they are hard and ready to receive the pressure that the clamps will exert on them. To prepare your nipples and make them ready for fun you can stimulate them by pinching them with your fingers, nibbling on them or you can pass an ice cube around them, of course while you do this you can also get romantic, start the engines or give yourself some good kisses before the delicious.
4 good reasons to try butt plug and nipple clamps
- In the millennium when all sex-related taboos have been erased, imagining that women still struggle to reach the pinnacle of pleasure is almost unbelievable. Yet, according to sexologists, for many, orgasm remains a desire that is still unfulfilled or lived with anxiety and little inclination to surrender.
One of the advantages of learning how to use good butt plugs and nipple clamps is just that: to become familiar with your own pleasure mechanisms and play with your body, get to know each other better and expand the range of sensations. Some may even experience a “different” type of pleasure than usual.
- Enhance natural lubrication if you use it during foreplay. In recent years, new generation butt plugs and nipple clamps have become popular. They were designed for women, but are proving to be very beneficial for the sexual well-being of the couple, as they improve arousal, female sensitivity and natural lubrication.
- Increases the complicity with the partner.
There are enlightened men who give away sex toys, others who exhibit them during casual sexual encounters, taking them out of their sophisticated erotic toolbox. They understand the real purpose of introducing the element into a couple’s routine: having fun and feeling good, adding a hint of transgression for the benefit of both. Then there are the curious but undecided partners, who would also like to experiment, but feel a little inhibited by the comparison. Because it goes without saying that butt plugs and nipple clamps can be experienced, by the less confident, as an unparalleled “rival”. It never fails, it is tireless, and it provides lasting performance while maintaining a constant “stiffness” that no man, in general, can maintain for several consecutive minutes.
Those who are unsure of their partner’s reaction can involve them in a high-tech erotic role-playing game by giving them the remote control of an electronic vibrator. This is an important gesture of complicity that distracts attention from the object itself to focus on the harmony of the couple. Word of sexologists: that “I give you my pleasure and my sexuality” will make it shine.
- Helps fight stress and sleep better.
Speaking of pleasure, we know that after orgasm, a series of biochemical changes take place in our body that act as natural pain relievers. First, endorphins, the feel-good neurotransmitters, increase dramatically. Second, the levels of oxytocin and vasopressin produced by the pituitary gland (a gland in the brain) rise, making you less anxious and predisposing you to a more peaceful sleep. So why not take advantage of this relaxing effect whenever your stress level rises above your alert level? At this point, a tip to make the experience even more pleasant and smooth: always moisten your sex toy with a water-based lubricant before using it.
The world of eroticisms is full of great and varied ways to make sex more pleasant and fun, but the people who have tried, even once these objects ensure that it is an unforgettable experience. Now that you know about butt plugs and nipple clamps, would you dare to try them? It will be a very very satisfying experience and I assure you that you will not be disappointed. In addition, you only live once, so trying the butt plugs and nipple clamps is a must in the world of pleasure.