COVID-19 cases are rapidly boosting in India. With 37,412 confirmed cases, around 1230 fatalities are registered so far in India. 26115 cases are still active and being treated. 10,063 patients recovered successfully and discharged from the Hospitals.
- With the confirmation of 1006 news cases, Maharashtra has now around 11506 confirmed cases. It is the most significant spike in any Indian state. Around 485 patients lost their lives due to COVID-19 Pandemic in Maharashtra.
- Gujarat is also facing the corona epidemic on the other end. Confirmed cases in Gujarat mounts to 4721, out of which 3750 cases are still active. 236 deaths are recorded so far in Gujarat. 735 patients managed to defeat the Pandemic and recovered successfully.
- Delhi has a total number of 3738 confirmed cases so far. 2510 patients are still active, and around 61 deaths are confirmed so far in Delhi. All 11 districts are declared as Red zone in Delhi by the MoHFW. CM of Delhi Arvind Kejriwal said that the trial of plasma therapy would not be stopped.
- Agra is one of the biggest hotspots of coronavirus in UP. Around 497 patients have been confirmed so far in Agra. The total number of cases in UP is 2328, and 42 deaths are confirmed. With the addition of 17 new cases in Gautam Buddha Nagar, now there are a total of 154 cases confirmed.
- BMC official died due to COVID-19 in Mumbai. There are a total of 7812 confirmed cases in Mumbai, out of which 6382 are still active, and 1134 cases resulted as recovered. 296 deaths are confirmed in Mumbai.
- The number of cases mounts to 2700 in Madhya Pradesh, 2046 cases are active with 524 recovered cases.
- Doctors staff appealed to get PPE kits in G.B Pant Hospital in Delhi.
- The armed forces will express their gratitude to all corona warriors by conducting flypast showering petals on Hospitals.