If you are worried about your carrier, then keep reading this article, as I am going to provide you with a detailed guide about Indian Coast guard, eligibility, and many more topics.
What is Indian Coast guard?
Coast Guard is a naval and military employed in guarding. Coast Guard is responsible for the safety and operation of maritime traffic in neighboring waters. If you are eligible then you must try for this job.
Work and responsibilities of Coast Guard:-
- Search and Rescue
- Safety of Vessels
- Maintenance of seamarks
- Border control
- Enforcement of Maritime law
So these are the work and responsibilities of the coast guard and for more information you can visit the source.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Age limit:- 18 to 22 years
- Qualification:- 10+2 qualified with 50% and Diploma in electrical/ mechanical/ electronics and telecommunications( Radio/ Power) engineering with aggregates of a minimum of 60%.
Physical and Mental Health
- Minimum height required is 157cms
- 20 Squats
- 1.6 km in 7 minutes
- 10 Pushups
- Chest- Minimum 5 cms expansion.
For this post, a written exam is conducted for entertaining on the coast guard services, and the shortlisted person are short listed for the medical and physical fitness tests. The coast guard is one of our nation’s five military services. I hope you would share this article with your friends. Subscribe to us, for more upcoming news and updates.