(GDS) stands for Gramin Dak Sevak. It is the department of the Central Government of the post. GDS is an Indian postal service in the post office.
- The role of the GDS officer is to assist the working of mail delivered and mail carrier.
- They also send the parcels and mails to the other branches of post offices.
These are the very vast field, and many vaccines are being prevailed in many states with numbers of vaccines.
- Application Date:- 23/03/2020
- Last Date Of Application:- 22/04/2020
- Date of completion of form:- 22/04/2020
- Exam Date:- Notified soon on the official website
– General/OBC/EWS:- 100Rs
– SC/ST/PH:- Nil
– All Category females:- Nil
18-40 years as on start date of Application
Class 10 high school passed with any recognized board in India with the subject of Mathematics, English. And the applicant knew the local language of the applied state.
Notifications for candidate
- Candidate must check and read all the notification before applying the form.
- Check and collect all the documents, which are required for applying the form.
- Kindly have a digital photocopy of some documents: ID proof, Photo, Sign, etc.
- Make a copy of the form at the end.
- Take a print out of the final submission.