Indian Railways is going to start partial service of railways from Tuesday, for which ticket reservations are going to start. Indian Railways website for people willing to travel www.irctc.co.in Reservations can be made from For the ticket you will have to make a reservation online as the ticket will not be received from the counter.
Currently, only those people who have a confirmed ticket for the train will be allowed to come on the platform. Initially, 15 pairs of trains will run. These trains will run from New Delhi railway station to Dibrugarh, Agartala, Howrah, Patna, Bilaspur, Ranchi, Bhubaneswar, Secunderabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Thiruvananthapuram, Madgaon, Mumbai Central, Ahmedabad and Jammu-Tawi railway stations.
Timings, halts and other important information of trains
This is the timing of all 15 trains, know which trains will stop at which stations
At the same time, the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) has also issued guidelines for the operation of special trains starting on Tuesday (May 12). According to the Ministry of Home Affairs, only confirmed e-ticket holders will be allowed to travel. Necessary screening of all passengers will be done, passengers who have no signs of infection will be allowed to travel.
The Ministry of Home Affairs has said that all passengers will be given sanitizer at the entry and exit points of the station and in coaches, it is necessary to apply masks during the journey. Necessary guidelines have been issued for train passengers such as social distancing, confirmed tickets, wearing masks.
Home Ministry’s new guidelines
- First, the Ministry of Home Affairs has asked the railway passengers to exercise caution during the journey.
- According to the instructions of the Union Home Ministry, the route will be decided on which route the train will run and when it will run. For this, he will be in touch with the Union Home Ministry, Union Health Ministry.
- The Railway Ministry will issue guidelines on what will be the timing of the train, how will the booking be done, how to take entry at the station and the train.
- Only those whose e-ticket is confirmed will be allowed to come to the station.
- Only on the basis of e-ticket, entry of a passenger or driver of the cab will be able.
- Passengers will be screened at every railway station, only those who are normal will get entry.
- There should be a facility of hand sanitizer at the entry exit of every coach, railway station.
- Every passenger needs to wear a mask, both in the station and the rail.
- It is necessary to follow social distancing while boarding and disembarking the train.
- An advisory will be issued by the Ministry of Railways, which is to be followed by the railway employees.
- When the train arrives at its last station, all passengers will have to follow the rules of that state and assist the authorities.