The presentation of the cheapest flagship Snapdragon 865 processor – iQOO Neo 3 was held. The company claims to have 144 Hz display with stereo speaker and triple camera and battery capable of charging itself in 58 minutes.
We are interested in this smartphone because it is claiming to be the cheapest Snapdragon 865 in the Indian market. The price for the lower variant in India is expected to be around 28,999. If this proves to be true, then this device will be sure to go with for gamers.
Overview – iQOO Neo 3
iQOO Neo 3 equipped with a 6.57-inch LCD-display with a refresh rate of 144 Hz and the ability to switch to 120, 90, and 60 Hz. The screen supports HDR10 + and the DCI-P3 color range. The front camera is a punch hole on the right side of the display. The phone comes with a fingerprint scanner based power button, hence it is quite handy. The sensor is capable of unlocking the phone in 0.16 seconds
The hardware of the smartphone is powered by an eight-core Snapdragon 865 processor, up to 12 GB of LPDDR5 RAM, and up to 256 GB of the fast flash memory, such as UFS 3.1. The battery with a capacity of 4500 mAh is there with the ability to quickly charge up to 50% in 20 minutes and up to 100% in 58 minutes. Which is quite impressive considering the price. The device turns out, beating every other device in its price segment. Although we don’t have Poco F2, we are sure to have IQOO neo 3. This device is what we expected poco F2 to be like. The device is truly a flagship killer on paper.
For audio enhancement, the manufacturer paid special attention to the audio capabilities of the smartphone, providing stereo speakers with surround sound support, and a dedicated AK4377A Hi-Fi chip and a headphone jack. Therefore, it gives a pleasant sound quality.
Specifications of iQOO Neo 3 in key points
- OS: iQOO UI 1.0 on Android 10
- Display: LCD, 6.57 “, Full HD + (2408×1080), HDR10 +, 144 Hz refresh rate
- Chipset: 7nm Snapdragon 865, Adreno 650 Graphics
- RAM: 6/8/12 GB, LPDDR5
- Storage: 128/256 GB, UFS 3.1
- Main camera: 48 megapixels (Sony IMX582, f / 1.8) + 8 megapixels (viewing angle 120 °, f / 2.2) + 2 megapixels (macro lens, f / 2.4)
- Front camera: 16 MP (f / 2.0)
- Security: side fingerprint scanner
- Battery: 4500 mAh, 44 W fast charge
- Communication: 5G (SA / NSA), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 (2.4 + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS / GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Audio: stereo speakers, Hi-Res Audio certification, AK4377A audio chip, 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Dimensions: 163.71 x 75.55 x 8.93 mm
- Weight: 198.1 gm
Firstly, ths device is expected to launch in India in mid-may, and the price for the 6/128 variant is expected to be 28,999Rs. Secondly, for the 8 GB variant, it goes around 31,999 Rs.