Today, Tuesday was the last day of lockdown in India. India controlled the spread of COVID-19 to some extent. Today PM Modi addressed the nation and extended the lockdown till May 3rd. PM Modi also said that strict standards lockdown will be applied in the red zones of coronavirus. PM said that in the green zone areas, where there are no coronavirus patients or hotspots, services would be started from April 20th in those areas. PM also said that if any COVID-19 case appears in those green zones, the services will be stopped immediately.
Tomorrow a detailed guideline will be declared from the government. These guidelines will help reduce the issues and problems for labor, impoverished citizens. The government will also issue some guidelines for farmers and their crops. PM encouraged Doctors and scientists to develop the vaccine for this pandemic.
Guidelines by PM
- Lockdown extended till May 3rd
- Download and install Aarogya Setu application
- Look after the old age family members
- Boost your immune system with a balanced diet
- Respect Doctors, Nurses, Police officers, etc
- Be humble for your workers and not to dismiss their job.
- Maintain social distancing and stay at home.