- OnePlus 8’s 6 GB RAM and 128 GB storage variant will be available for Rs 41,999
- OnePlus 8 Pro’s 8 GB RAM and 128 GB storage variant will be available for Rs 54,999
The sale of OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro smartphones in India will start on May 29. This phone was first launched in the Indian market but its sale could not start due to the nationwide lockdown. Now the company has announced the Red Cable Club Community Program, under which its sale has been announced. Amazon has already started taking its pre-bookings. Customers joining Red Cable Club will also get many special benefits on models of OnePlus 7 and above. Including one year additional warranty and 50% discount on battery replacement.
OnePlus 8 Series: Cell Details
On the OnePlus Red Cable Club members section, the company has made an announcement that the OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro will be available for sale from May 29 on all channels.
Apart from this, OnePlus also informed that the company will host a special early access sale on May 18 at 2 pm, in which OnePlus 8 5G will be made available in limited stock.
OnePlus 8 Series Limited Edition Pop-up Bundor Price and Sale Date:
In the ‘Discover’ section of Red Cable Club, OnePlus has also shared that the Limited Edition pop-up bundle for the OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro will cost Rs 1,000 more than the retail price, but will include the OnePlus Bullet Wireless Z (Black ) Will include earphones, Cyan bumper case and carbon bumper case.
The pop-up bundle will be available on May 28 for Red Cable Club members under a special sale.
The pop-up bundle of OnePlus 8 (Onix Black, Glacial Green) is priced at Rs 45,999, while the pop-up bundle of OnePlus 8 Pro (Onix Black, Glacial Green) is priced at Rs 60,999.
OnePlus 8 Series Offer
- The company has also shared some exclusive offers, including an instant discount of Rs 3,000 on the OnePlus 8 Pro and a Rs 2,000 discount on purchasing the OnePlus 8 via SBI Credit Card.
- Customers will also be able to avail 12 months of un-interest installment on Amazon and oneplus.in by making purchases through debit and credit card of SBI Bank.
Through SBI Credit Card, customers will be able to avail no-cost EMI of up to 12 months on all online and offline channels.
- Apart from this, customers will also get benefits of Rs 6,000, which includes a discount of Rs 150 on 40 prepaid recharge of Rs 349 for Jio.
- The phone can be purchased at a third of the total price through Bajaj Finance and the outstanding amount can be converted into lower monthly installments over 12 months.
OnePlus 8 Series: Price in India
- OnePlus 8’s 6 GB RAM and 128 GB storage variant will be available for Rs 41,999. While the price of 8 GB RAM and 128 GB storage variant is Rs 44,999. The premium variant comes with 12 GB RAM and 256 GB storage, which is priced at Rs 49,999.
- OnePlus 8 Pro’s 8 GB RAM and 128 GB storage variant costs Rs 54,999. Its 12 GB RAM and 256 GB storage variant is priced at Rs 59,999.