DRDO is the Research and Development wing of the Ministry of Defence, Govt of India. With a dominant goal of empowering India with cutting-edge defense technologies and providing a self- sustainability in necessary defense technologies and systems. It is a wholly indigenous firm and one of the reasons behind the pride of India in its defense technologies.
They have developed strategic systems and platforms such as Agni and Prithvi series of missiles; light combat aircraft, Tejas; multi-barrel rocket launcher, Pinaka; air defense system, Akash; a wide range of radars and electronic warfare systems; etc., have given tremendous jump to India’s military might, generating effective deterrence and providing crucial leverage.
Current status of DRDO :
Today, DRDO is a network of more than 50 laboratories which are deeply engaged in developing defense technologies covering various disciplines, like aeronautics, armaments, electronics, combat vehicles, engineering systems, instrumentation, missiles, advanced computing, and simulation, etc. The firm is providing an excellent opportunity for ITI students to enroll with them.
Important Dates and Application Fee:
|Application Begin||End of March 2020|
|Last Date for Apply Online||17/04/2020 up to 05 PM|
|Complete Form Last Date||03/04/2020|
|Exam Date||Notification will be updated on office site|
- General / OBC : 0/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/- (Nil)
- All Category Female : 0/-
- No Application Fees for the All Candidates who will register Online.
What are the prerequisites?
|Age limit||18-27 yrs as on 01/03/2020|
|Eligibility||ITI / NCVT Certificate in Related Trade|
How many vacancies?
|Trade Name||Total Post|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle||05|
Filling Form –
- DRDO Online Form Candidate Can Apply Between March 2020 to 03/04/2020
- Candidate must read the all the information carefully before applying the Recruitment Application Form in DRDO RAS Career Section.
- Kindly Check and Collect the all prerequisites – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly have a digital copy of all the following – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- And make a copy of form at the end.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Then wait for the further process and notices from the authorities.
You can visit the official website of DRDO for getting further clarification and notice copies.