With the start, more economic activity will be restored in Delhi from Tuesday. Chief Minister Arvind kejriwal This information was given in the press briefing. After giving the powers to the states to decide the red, green and orange zones on their own on Sunday, CM Kejriwal said that so far 10,054 cases of corona have been reported inside Delhi, but people are recovering and going home. About 45 percent of the people have recovered and gone home. Corona is not going to end in the next one to two months, it will not end until its vaccine comes. Now we have to get into the habit of running our lives with Corona, lockdown cannot always be there.
Where will the ban be in Delhi and where is the relaxation found?
- All government and private offices will open, all markets will open.
- The shops will be opened according to the odd-even and it will be the responsibility of the shopkeeper to follow social distancing.
- All industry will be opened, construction activities will be started, only workers living in Delhi will be allowed.
- Two people will be able to sit on the four wheeler, DTC buses will open with 20 passengers.
- Private and government offices will open, all industries will open and timings will be fixed.
- 50 people allowed to attend wedding ceremony
- No activity will be allowed inside the Containment Zone.
- Salon, Spa will remain closed. Sick elders will be prohibited from leaving the house.
- It is mandatory to exit wearing a mask.
- It is mandatory to follow social distancing everywhere.
- Metro, theater, religious place, parlor. Educational institutions etc. will remain closed in Delhi. Only delivery facility from restaurants.
- Stadiums, sports complexes will open, spectators will not be allowed.
Let me tell you that on Sunday, on the last day of the third phase of lockdown, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal had said that detailed plans regarding loosening of restrictions in the national capital will be announced on Monday. He claimed that the latest guidelines issued for the fourth phase of the lockdown of the Center are largely in line with the Delhi government’s proposal. The fourth phase of lockdown has started across the country from Monday. Sources in the Delhi government had said that the AAP government would follow all the guidelines announced by the central government for concessions in the next phase of lockdown. With this move, the Delhi government will get more rights to allow activities as per the central guidelines.
The Delhi government had earlier demanded that the entire city should not be declared a red zone and instead classified cases of Kovid-19 by the wards of the municipal body and not the districts. According to the Union Health Ministry, all the 11 districts of the national capital are currently in the Red Zone, making the activities of the Delhiites more difficult than the Green and Orange zones. Sources said that markets can open in Delhi from Tuesday, buses can run. However, only 20 passengers will be allowed to maintain social distance rules in buses.
The central government on Sunday allowed the movement of means of public transport within the state and between states with some conditions. The new guidelines allow all shops except malls and prohibited areas to be opened. More liquor shops are expected to open in Delhi in the fourth phase of the lockdown. In the third phase, the Delhi government had allowed only 150 government-run shops to open. There are around 850 liquor shops in the capital. However, all types of public functions, including air services and metro services, will be banned in Delhi.