The lockdown was announced by the central government on Sunday 31 May. Lockdown Along with this, the central government had also given various instructions to the state governments. Now keeping these instructions in mind, the UP government has released its guidelines for the state. According to the new guidelines, the market will be opened in the state in such a way that different markets are opened every day. Permission has been granted to open all shops in rural area and outside the containment zone in municipal area.
What will be closed in UP and what will be open?
- Outside the containment zone would allow industrial activities
- Markets will open by rotation and it will be mandatory for all shoppers to apply masks
- The vegetable market will be open from 6 am to 9 pm, there will be no weekly market and home delivery will be done in the restaurant.
- Street vendors and street vendors also got permission
- Religious and cultural events will be banned, from 7 in the morning to 7 in the morning.
- Those coming from Delhi will get no-entry in Noida-Ghaziabad
- Sweet shops will also open, but only goods will be sold, there will not be permission to sit and eat.
- In four-wheelers, an additional 2 people will be allowed to drive in addition to the driver.
- The person on the bike alone will not be allowed to sit behind. But the woman is allowed to sit back.
- In a three wheeler vehicle, only 2 people can move other than the driver.