- ICMR will conduct surveys in select districts, taking samples of swabs, as well as antibody test with ELISA kit
- Bengal company claims to make one crore real time test kits, one kit costs 500 rupees
- New Guideline – Home isolation of those with mild symptoms will be over after 17 days
The number of corona infected in the country has reached 70 thousand 766. Arogya Setu App is proving to be quite beneficial in fighting the epidemic. This has given information about 697 potential hot spots across the country. So far 9.8 crore people have downloaded this app. 1.4 million users were alerted to the risk of infection through Bluetooth contact tracing. They are feared to come in contact with infected people. This information was given by Empowered Group 9 Chairman Ajay Sahni. At the same time, the government can make this app mandatory for air travelers even after lockdown.
On Monday, 1230 reports were positive, including 1230 in Maharashtra, 798 in Tamil Nadu, 347 in Gujarat, 310 in Delhi, 171 in Madhya Pradesh, 174 in Rajasthan, 107 in Uttar Pradesh, 39 in Bihar. Earlier on Sunday, the maximum number of 4296 new patients appeared in a day in the country. Maximum 1668 people were also cured. These figures are based on information received from covid19india.org and state governments. According to the Union Health Ministry, there are 67 thousand 152 infected in the country. 44 thousand 29 are under treatment. 20 thousand 916 have been cured, while 2206 patients have died.
5 days when the highest number of infections occurred
Transition spread across 26 states, 7 union territories
Coronavirus infection has spread to 26 states of the country. 7 Union Territories are also vulnerable. These include Delhi, Chandigarh, Andaman and Nicobar, Jammu and Kashmir, Ladakh, Puducherry and Dadar and Nagar Haveli.
|state||How infected||How well||How many deaths|
|Jammu and Kashmir||879||427||10|
|Andaman and Nicobar||33||33||0|
|Dadar And Nagar Haveli||1||0||0|
These figures are according to information from covid19india.org and state governments. According to the Union Health Ministry, 67 thousand 152 are infected in the country. 44 thousand 29 are under treatment. 20 thousand 916 have been cured, while 2206 patients have died.
5 states and 1 union territory
- Madhya Pradesh, Infected- 3785: There were 171 new cases of infection on Monday. In Indore, Bhopal and Ujjain the infection is not completely controlled. Sources say that the testing will be increased in the state from next week, then the number of infected people may increase further. Meanwhile, a new experiment is being done to break the corona chain at Bhopal’s hot spot Jahangirabad. Around 2000 people with negative reports are being shifted here.
- Uttar Pradesh, infected- 3547: On Monday, 107 new infections were detected in the state. Of these, the maximum number of 22 patients are from Meerut and 13 from Agra. 2 deaths have occurred in Agra, while 1-1 in Kanpur and Meerut have died. 224 patients have been found in Gautam Buddha Nagar (Noida). There are 49 containment zones. So far, 80 people have lost their lives in the state.
- Maharashtra, Infected – 23401: There were 1230 new infections and 36 deaths on Monday. In Mumbai, Dharavi has increased to 859 with 26 new cases. There have also been 119 positive cases in Mahim. Meanwhile, in Pune Municipal Corporation limits, 69 shops have been ordered to be closed since Monday. People here were not following social distancing and lockdown.
- Rajasthan, Infected- 3988: There were 174 infections on Monday. Of these, 49 in Udaipur, 28 in Jaipur, 12 in Ajmer, 11 in Alwar, 6 in Jalore, 5-5 in Chittorgarh and Pali, 9 in Kota, 2-2 in Jodhpur, Tonk, Nagaur, Karauli, Barmer and Dausa. While 1-1 patients were found in Bharatpur, Jaisalmer and Dungarpur.
- Delhi, Infected- 7233: There were 310 cases of infection on Monday. The Corona report of an officer of the Ministry of Energy came out positive. Meanwhile, Health Minister Satyendra Jain said that all the hospitals in the capital have been asked to give the details of the deaths occurring there every day.
- Bihar, infected- 746: There were 39 cases of infection here on Monday. Of these, 3 patients were found in Patna, while 2-2 were found in Gopalganj and Bhagalpur. So far, 354 patients have been cured in the state, while 6 people have died. There are only 3 districts in Sitamarhi, Araria and West Champaran Green Zone. Apart from these, Munger, Patna, Rohtas, Buxar and Gaya are in the Red Zone, while 29 districts are in the Orange Zone.