New Delhi: Delhi Metro News: In the month of June, the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation has made complete preparations on its own amidst reports of the operation of the Delhi Metro. Along with daily sanitization at the metro stations, trains are being installed in the train, which did not present any technical problem. It is believed that DMRC can start operating trains on limited routes from next week, after getting approval from the central government.
At the same time, experts believe there is a risk of infection of coronavirus with centralized air conditioning. To avoid this, the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation has made complete preparations so that there will not be many infections from AC when the Metro starts operating. DMRC has prepared a protocol for the sanitization and operation of ACs. If Metro starts operating from June 1, then that protocol will be followed.
AC metro will not get cold in the morning and evening
According to DMRC, the Indian Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers, an Indian Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers, has set guidelines for the use of AC during the Corona era. Under this, AC equipment installed at all stations will be sanitized with a spray prepared with one percent sodium hydrochloride.
Under this, AC will be used less at underground stations. Most of the time, the ventilation system of the stations will be kept open, so that there is a presence of clean air at the stations. Apart from this, it has been decided that the ventilation system of all underground stations will be kept open till 8:30 am. AC will not run at that time.
It is being told that between 8:30 am and 10:30 am, a chiller plant will also be run with 100 percent clean air. AC will run between 10:30 am to 4:30 pm. During this time, there will be arrangements for 10 percent clean air. All ventilation systems will be opened again at 4:30 pm. After seven in the evening, the chiller plants will be closed at all.
These major changes will be seen in Delhi Metro
- Train coaches along with metro stations will also have stickers / posters awakening to the Coronavirus at different places.
- How to avoid coronavirus? The announcement for this will make the passengers aware.
- In view of the physical distancing in each coach of the metro train, after one seat there will be stickers on the other seat, it will be written on it, ‘It is forbidden to sit here.’
Travelers have to download the Arogya Setu App.
- The thermal screening will be done at metro stations and travel will not be allowed in case of cold, cold and fever
- Every traveler will have to put a mask on the mouth, there is also talk of imposing a fine for violation of the rules.